The RHA T10i in-ear headphones are the British Company’s uppermost capable provision to present day. The brand features state-of-the-art construction that includes injection-molded stainless steel and compatible fine-tuning filters. Founded in Glasgow, Scotland, Reid Heath Acoustics has now established itself by providing products, which combine eminent sound, premium size, and worth for money.
Design and build quality
- With drivers made only from stainless steel, RHA T10i headphones looks like a stern audio tool constructed with a goal, not fashion in mind. Every driver is color-coded, hence further ensuring you that the headphones mean business.
- Detailing throughout the headphone is just impressive. The designing is etched into the stainless steel of the drivers, the 3.5mm audio jack, and the cable splitter. In addition, the compatible tuning filters are similar to tiny turbines. The outstanding RHA T10i in-ear headphones look a lot more upscale than its already extensive price tag suggests. It makes many of its rivals in the price range look cheap in comparison.
- They weigh 41grams, which is realistic considering the quality materials used in its production. The headset’s patent-pending over-ear hooks are produced to take the shape of your ear, hence guaranteed comfort.
- At 1.35m (4.5ft), the cable of the headphones is extended than the common for an in-ear headset. The three-button iOS responsive remote features a depressed play/call button, which is simple to reach without even looking. Sadly, you cannot use all three buttons with a non-Apple device. Only the play/call button functions with Android including Windows Phone hardware.
- Generally, the T10i is comfortable to put on during extended stretches of time. The comfy the headset offers is seamless, including its minimal weight which aids to avoid fatigue.
- RHA T10i features handmade super fidelity dynamic drivers with frequency response which ranges 16 and 22,000Hz. Sensitivity and impedance are 100dB and 160hms respectively. Optimum power of the headset is rated at 1/5mW.
- There are three sets of color-coded tuning filters which are bundled with the headset. They comprise of one reference set (in silver), another for improved bass response (in black), and third one (in copper) that centers on treble.
- The treble and bass filters are tuned to improve range without eating into the mids.
- The bass-centric reference filters, as anticipated, softens up the low-range. Nonetheless, it doesn’t affect the treble and mid section. You will find this particular setup fun for listening to the latest most popular tunes, as well as watching movies, and gaming.
Lastly, these RHA T10i in-ear headphones are some of the best built, they are good-looking, and majorly capable in the sound category. If you find yourself anxious like me, one of the best investments you can make is some good headphones that block out the world. The compatible sound filters are simply not a gimmick, but correct audio tools, propelled to carry out purposely what they are meant to.